Business loans are generally more varied in type than consumer loans. Following is a good starting point in terms of information needed by the bank to begin your business loan request. Your Relationship Banker will let you know what items on the list below to bring when they call you for your initial discussion.
- Personal Financial Statement (Download Personal Financial Statement in PDF format to fill out and bring in)
- Personal tax returns
- Business financial statements
- Interim financial statements for both the operating company and the holding company (if applicable)
- Federal tax returns
- If a new business, a Business Plan to include projections for first 2 years
- If a franchise, include your Franchise Agreement in your Business Plan
- If you are applying to purchase real estate, the following information is needed
- Purchase Agreement or settlement sheet
- Construction cost budget and/or equipment invoices (if applicable)
We appreciate the opportunity to do business with you and should you have any questions, please call our Customer Care Center at 888.543.5510 or email CustomerCare@firstreliance.com and we’ll be happy to help you.