- Effective Friday, March 2, at 5:00 p.m., Independence National Bank’s Online Banking will go into “inquiry only” mode.
- Morning of Monday, March 5, begin using First Reliance Bank’s Online Banking, accessible at firstreliance.com.
- Your user ID will be your current User ID minus any special characters (@#$%).
- The first time you log into Online Banking, your Password/PIN will be the last four digits of your Social Security Number. Once you have logged in, you will be prompted to change your password.
- 90 days of transaction history will be available on March 5. Copies of checks and statements will not be immediately available online. If you need access to those, please contact our Customer Care Center at 888.543.5510. If you choose to enroll in eStatements, additional history will be available as it builds on the new system.
- Effective at 8:00 a.m. on Monday, February 26, Independence National Bank Bill Pay will no longer be available.
- All scheduled payments (single and recurring) that you currently have set up will be processed as scheduled.
- All payees will convert to the new system, which you will be able to access on or after Monday, March 5.
- Effective March 5, all bills will be paid on the scheduled date versus the due date. Once you enter the “Payment Date” on Bill Pay, the “Deliver By” date will be displayed. You should review all payments and update as needed to ensure payment is made at the time you intend.
- eBills will not convert to the new system and must be re-established on or after March 5.
- Transfers will not convert to the new system and must be re-established on or after March 5.
- eStatements will not convert to the new system. To continue receiving eStatements, you must re-enroll each of your accounts in Online Banking. You can do this beginning March 5. To re-enroll in eStatements click on the tab in Online Banking that says eStatements and follow the steps on the tab.
Mobile Banking & Mobile Deposit
- The Independence National Bank Mobile Banking and Mobile Deposit applications will no longer be available as of 5:00 p.m. on Thursday, March 1.
- You will need to enable Mobile Banking through First Reliance Bank Online Banking and download the First Reliance Mobile Banking application on or after March 5 to continue to access Mobile Banking and Mobile Deposit.
- First Reliance Bank Online Banking supports Mint, Quicken Express and Web Connect for Quicken, QuickBooks and Microsoft Money. Click here for conversion instructions.
- If you need additional support regarding Online Banking, please contact our Customer Care Center at 888.543.5510 or CustomerCare@firstreliance.com. Our Customer Care Agents will be available to assist you during special post-conversion hours: 7:30 a.m.– 8:00 p.m. Monday, March 5, through Friday, March 9, and 8 a.m.-4 p.m. on Saturday, March 10.