Paying Check Cashing Fees? Never had a checking account? Had some trouble with a past checking account? No worries – Check ’N Save is the perfect program for you!
Check ’N Save is an easy program designed to get you into the bank relationship game.
We’re proud to offer you the opportunity to establish, or re-establish, a banking relationship, and to help you get a handle on managing your money. No matter who you are, you’ll always be approved for the Check ’N Save program. *
You’ll Love All The Benefits Of Check ’N Save.
Anyone is eligible for a checking account – even if you’ve been turned down for a checking account at another bank. *
- $50 Minimum Opening Balance
- No Minimum Balance
- Non-Interest Bearing
- $5 Monthly Maintenance Fee with an automatic fund transfer of $5 or more monthly into a Check ’N Save CD. Otherwise there is a $10 monthly maintenance fee.
- ATM Card
- eStatement required
- Free Check Images in your eStatements
- Move to another type of checking after a year if you’ve had 6 months (sequential) without any non sufficient funds on your active checking account.
- One account per individual (primary or signer)
* You can open an Easy Checking account, even if First Reliance Bank as closed your deposit or loan account in the past, when you pay the bank back. Offer subject to change without prior notice. Age 18 and older. Consumer only. Limit one Easy Checking account per person (primary or signer). See disclosures for further details. Product available and limited to communities within our defined market area. Call for details.