Debit cards are just one of many convenient services offered in our Reliance On-The-Go package of convenient services that you automatically receive with any of our programs and your checking account.
Debit cards offer benefits such as:
- 24/7 access to your money
- Worldwide ATM Network for cash withdrawals
- $500 per day ATM withdrawals and $1,500 per day Point of Sale transactions
- Convenient online shopping or bill payment
- Cash Back Rewards - CardCash®
Open An Account!
|Choose a First Reliance Bank Better Life Program that meets your needs.||To apply now, download and complete our debit card request form. Then print and take it to your local branch.|
|Better Life Programs||Debit Card Form|
Tips To Avoid Paying Foreign ATM Fees
There are several ways to avoid paying those high fees on cash withdrawals at foreign ATMs (non First Reliance Bank ATMs):
- First Reliance Bank ATMs are free for our customers to use with their First Reliance Bank debit or ATM card.
- Avoid paying foreign ATM fees by pushing the cash back button on the debit card machines at most retail stores when checking out.
- Customers have also switched to using debit cards for shopping versus carrying cash in their wallets and avoid taking cash out at foreign ATMs all together.
- Use your First Reliance Bank Credit Card for purchases you make and earn reward points for gifts or airfare, or choose the cash back rewards program! Then pay off your balance each month when you normally pay your bills so that you don’t incur interest expense.