Individual Retirement Accounts, usually referred to as “IRAs,” are one of the best ways to save on taxes and prepare for retirement, a college education, or even a first home.
It’s Easy to Get Started!
- To open an insured, deposit-based IRA CD or IRA Savings account, visit any First Reliance Bank Branch
- To open an investment-based IRA, contact one of our Personal Bankers (888.543.5510) and they will set up a meeting with a financial advisor from our investment partner, Hilliard Lyons. *
First Reliance Bank Deposit IRA features:
- Choose an IRA Savings Account or open an IRA CD
- Start with an initial deposit of $50.
- No annual maintenance fees! Keep 100% of what you earn.
- Your IRA account information will be included on your monthly First Reliance Bank statement.
- Interest is earned from the day of deposit to the day of withdrawal and may be tax deferred. Consult your tax advisor for specific tax advantages related to Individual Retirement Accounts.
TIP: Many customers use an IRA savings account to accumulate a specific amount, then use that money to open a higher-rate CD.
For more information on how to open an IRA account online with First Reliance Bank or within our branch or to go ahead and open a Traditional or Roth IRA, call 888.543.5510 or email CustomerCare@firstreliance.com for more information or stop by any of our branches to open an account today.
*J.J.B. Hilliard, W.L. Lyons, LLC, member NYSE, FINRA, SIPC and a registered broker/dealer, is not affiliated with First Reliance Bank or First Reliance Financial Services. Hilliard Lyons does not provide tax or legal advice. Please consult your tax advisor or attorney before making any decision that may affect your tax or legal situation. Securities and insurance products are offered through Hilliard Lyons and affiliated insurance agencies and are not insured by the FDIC; are not a deposit or other obligation of, or guaranteed by any bank; and, are subject to risks including the possible loss of principal amount invested.