It’s easy to get the ball rolling to open a bank account with First Reliance Bank! Just follow the steps below:
- Complete and submit the preliminary information on the Open a Personal Account button below.
- Your information will be sent to a banker who will begin opening your accounts.
- Your banker will call you to set up a convenient date and time for you to come by to sign your paperwork and finish up your account opening documents.
- New Account Forms received by 2pm Monday thru Friday will be contacted the same day.
- Forms sent after 2pm will be contacted before noon the next business day at the latest.
- Identification to bring: All new customers, please bring two forms of identification with you. Identification can include your driver’s license, social security card, or government issued ID such as a passport. Financial institutions are required by law to verify your identification before opening an account.
Call 888.543.5510 or email CustomerCare@firstreliance.com for more information or stop by any of our branches to open an account today.
All products and programs are available and limited to residents or businesses within the metropolitan statistical areas of Charleston, Columbia and Florence as defined by the U.S. Office of Management and Budget. These areas include the following counties: Berkeley, Charleston, Dorchester, Calhoun, Fairfield, Kershaw, Lexington, Richland, Saluda, Florence and Darlington.