Limit the risk of fraud and identity theft by receiving your First Reliance Bank statements online rather than through the mail.
Features and Benefits
- Convenience – View, save, and print your statements, without waiting for them to arrive in the mail.
- Get automatic email alerts – Set up alerts and receive an email when your statement is available online.
- Reduce the possibility of mail fraud – Get secure access to your statements through online banking and reduce the possibility of mail fraud.
- Printable Statement – View, print, or save a PDF version of your eStatement.
- Check Images – The most recent 90 days of check images are available. Images can be downloaded for free from your online banking and are also part of your eStatement. If you forgot to download your check images and still need a copy of one, simply contact our Customer Care Center to request a copy. Copies are $3 each, so remember to download your images monthly and avoid the fee.
Signing up is easy!
Follow these simple steps to sign up for eStatements:
- Log onto your Online Banking
- Click “eStatement” on the blue menu tool bar
- Complete the eStatement Enrollment Form
- Click “Enroll Now”
Once you are enrolled, an e-mail confirmation will be sent to the e-mail address you entered to receive the eStatements.
For more details download the eStatement User Guide.
We go wherever you go.
Once you’ve registered for online banking, you can access your accounts anywhere you have access to the web. Once you’ve registered, click the appropriate logo to download the Mobile App from the Apple Store or Google Play Store. Log in using your Digital Banking credentials and you’ll have a bank in your pocket wherever you go.
Enroll in Online Banking
Just a few simple steps
Enroll in Bill Pay
Automate your monthly payments and make person-to-person payments virtually.
It’s simple to enroll
Click BillPay in your Online Banking page and accept agreement.
Set up your payees and you’re ready to make payments
Enroll in Text Banking
Your account information is never more than a text away with First Reliance Text Banking. Simply text one of the commands, like “BAL” to the short code 89549 and your account will text you back.
How to Enroll:
- Sign on to Online Banking and select “Options” from the menu bar, then “Mobile Banking” to enroll.
- Click on the “Mobile Settings” tab and choose “Text Mobile” settings from the drop-down menu.
- On the next screen:
- Click on the box to enable text access for your mobile device; then accept the terms and conditions after reading them.
- Enter your mobile phone number and select your wireless provider.
- Click the boxes of the accounts you want to be able to text and give them a 3-letter short name.
- Click on the “Confirm” button.
Bal = All Account Balances
Bal (Mobile Short Name) = Single Account Balance
Hist = All Accounts Recent Activity
Hist (Mobile Short Name) = Single Account Activity
Help = Commands
Stop = Cancel
Budgeting & Financing
My Finance Features:
- Available in Online Banking or on the go with Mobile Banking
- My Finance automatically categorizes your transactions or you can customize them to your needs
- Track and analyze spending in a wide range of categories
- Set up a detailed budget to help you keep spending under control
- Create savings goals and track your progress month to month
My Finance Benefits:
- Know exactly how your money is being spent
- Analyze spending and plan ahead using bold, graphic reports that are easy to customize
- Stay on track with clear goals and a budget that makes getting there easier
- Sync your finances all in one place
- Log in to Online Banking or Mobile Banking
- Select My Finance
- Refer to our Digital or Mobile Banking Guide for further instructions
- For more assistance, call 888-543-5510
Alerts make it easy to keep an eye on your account. You tell us what you want to know and we send you notifications to help you:
- Fight Fraud—know quickly if unauthorized account use occurs
- Stay on Track—understand when you’ve reached pre-selected spending limits
- Bank Confidently—confirm that bills are paid/due or transfers are made successfully
First Reliance recommends that you use your Online Banking “Alerts” feature to help monitor transaction activity on your accounts. You can set up Alerts for high or low balance thresholds, checks that you want to have cleared, ACH debits or credits on your account, and overdraft notices. You can choose to receive alerts by email, text, or via your Online Banking screen when you log in. Or you can choose all of the alert methods.
It’s easy to set up an Alert:
- Step One: Log onto Online Banking
- Step Two: Click on OPTIONS on the menu bar
- Step Three: Click on the word ALERTS on the next menu bar
From here you’ll see several Alert choices. The Alerts become effective as soon as you set them up. It’s that easy!
For more details, see our Alert Guide.
24/7 Phone Banking
First Reliance Bank offers 24-hour automated telephone service for checking account inquires, loan payments, and account-to-account funds transfers.
24-Hour Phone Banking Toll Free: 888-543-5502
Choose one of the following options:
- Account Balance Menu
- Account History Menu
- Transfer Money
- Debit / ATM Card Menu (Activate, Deactivate, or Re-order a Card)
- Merchant Verification
- Stop Payments
- Order Checks
- Change Phone Banking PIN
- Additional Options Menu (Reg E Bounce Protection Opt-In or Opt-Out; Documents by email)
- 0 Operator
- 3* Main Menu
- *Go Back
- 5* Skip
- # Repeat
- 7* Hang Up
- Enter the account number for one of the options above.
- Enter Your Social Security Number or Tax Identification Number
- When prompted, enter 4-10 digits for the new pin number followed by the # sign twice
- The system will confirm the new pin number for you to review
- From this point you will be able to access your accounts
Your First Reliance Debit Card is the perfect way to pay for every little thing—and it’s already in your wallet.
Put your checking account to work at any time with your free Debit Card.
- Make purchases anywhere debit or credit cards are accepted, without the time and trouble of writing or recording a check.
- Use your online banking account or monthly statement to track your purchases!
- Simplify travel plans by carrying your card instead of cash or checks.
A free Debit Card is available with your checking account, and offers advantages over a credit card:
- Simpler and easier to get than a credit card
- More readily accepted than checks almost everywhere
- Convenient for telephone, online internet, or mail order purchases.
- Automatic enrollment Cash Back Rewards– CardCash®
- Manage the on/off feature of your Debit Card in Mobile Banking—turn your card "off" or "on" quickly and easily to help limit or prevent unauthorized use.
- Travel safely without packing cash or checks
- Use your debit card at no-fee First Reliance Bank ATMs when you need cash
- Know you're protected and can count on built-in fraud protection. Unlike cash, you’re protected if your card is ever lost or stolen. And with zero fraud liability, you’re not responsible for any unauthorized purchases.
- View a description of every purchase or ATM cash withdrawal using your online banking account or your monthly checking account statement.
To report a lost or stolen card, call: 888-543-5502
Before You Travel: Help protect your account by notifying the bank before you travel. To avoid disruption of your card use, please let us know the dates and locations of your travel so we can better monitor debit and credit card activity on your account and make sure your card will work in the area you are traveling to.
Call: 888-543-5510 Monday – Friday 8am – 6pm