Services that free you to focus on your business.
Streamline your daily cash management with First Reliance Bank’s Treasury Services
Save time. Reduce Costs. And improve cash flow. In short, our Treasury Services allow you to focus more on your business and less on your cash management.
Contact our Treasury Services Expert
Director of Treasury Services
Electronically deposit funds to your employees and customer accounts. ACH allows you to:
- Make one-time or recurring deposits for payroll, reimbursements, tax, and other refunds, annuities, and interest payments
- Eliminate the cost of generating checks, mailing, and postage
- Expedite funds availability from funds deposited for your customers
- $15 monthly fee.
- One of the quickest ways to transfer funds
- Check status of your wire online, and receive email or fax notifications regarding the detail of your transaction
- $10 per month, plus $10 per domestic wire and $25 per international wire.
The First Reliance Platinum Collection is the local credit card that gives your business global purchasing power.
Remote Deposit Capture
Deposit incoming checks into your First Reliance Bank business checking account remotely…from wherever you are. Because your deposits are made faster, Remote Deposit Capture increases your cash flow.
- Deposit from anywhere
- Deposits are made faster
- $40 fee per month (and scanner fee is waived).
Need help setting up your scanner? View our tutorial here.
Mobile Remote Deposits
Deposit checks into your First Reliance Bank business checking account from your phone. Perfect for a small business with low check volume.
- Deposit up to 10 items per day for a combined daily total of $5,000
- Monthly limit of 50 checks for a combined total of $10,000
- No monthly fee.
Merchant Services from First Reliance Bank allow you to accept a variety of payment methods to better serve your customers. These may include credit cards, debit cards—you can even generate gift cards to generate new business and maintain customer loyalty.
- Online transaction reporting
- Next day access to funds
- Virtual terminals—so you don't need to buy or rent hardware
- 24/7 customer service and help desk
- Highly competitive pricing
Re$ubmitIt uses the ACH system to resubmit NSF checks automatically to your customer’s bank. This increases your likelihood of collecting, while reducing the time you spend collecting. Re$ubmitted comes automatically with your business checking account, at no cost to you.
- Reduce the burden of check collections
- Receive 100 percent of the face value of all checks collected electronically
- No cost for Re$ubmitIt
Make the most of your cash reserves. When your end-of-day checking account balance exceeds your target balance—an amount you set in advance—funds automatically “sweep” into an interest bearing account or go to pay down your line of credit.
- Maximize earning potential and reduce interest expense
- Automatically sweep excess funds to earn interest or pay down debt
- Funds sweep automatically, based on your target end-of-day target balance and preference (paying down debt or earning interest
Zero Balance Account
Consolidate all of your company’s funds into one centralized account.
- Maximize available funds, as excess funds in the central operating account can be transferred to increase returns and maintain liquidity
- Minimize the risk of overdraft fees
- Centralize (and automate) the payment of loan balances by paying them all from one centralized account
- $5 fee per month
For businesses with a high volume of checks, First Reliance Bank Account Reconciliation services provide a more efficient way to account for and reconcile bank statements and other monthly transactions.
- Improve accounting and reconciliation accuracy for better audit control
- Keep better records with reports generated from a file of issued checks, total dollar amount, and total number of checks issued for a given period
- Seamless interface with your company's automated check register or reconciliation software
- $5 fee per month
For government-affiliated agencies requiring collateralization of funds, this program lets you earn interest on excess funds in your business checking account until you need them. No minimum investment is required.
A proactive tool to stop fraudulent checks and presenters. You provide amounts and serial numbers of checks you issue. First Reliance Bank compares checks presented for payment with the information you provide. We alert you to any mismatches before issuing funds.
- Identify fraudulent checks and presenters
- You're alerted to mismatches before we issue funds
- $5 fee per month
For businesses with high transaction volumes, large balances, or multiple checking accounts, Account Analysis accrues earning credit on balances that can be used to offset most or all fees.