Carry your business banking with you!
First Reliance Bank makes Business Online Banking Easy.
Business Debit Cards
- 24/7 access to your money with Reliance On The Go Convenient Services
- Worldwide ATM Network for cash withdrawals
- $500 per day ATM withdrawals and $1,500 per day Point of Sale transactions
- Convenient bill payment
- Cash Back Rewards – CardCash®
- Turn your Debit card on/off security function in Mobile Banking
Enroll in Online Banking by clicking this link: Self-Enrollment: Online Banking / Mobile Banking / eStatements / Bill Pay / Cash Management
Another feature of Online banking is that it provides a simple method for transferring statement information through Web Connect. Web Connect allows you to download your statement information from your Online Banking account into Quicken®. FRB - Quickbooks Setup Guide
Discover all the advantages.
Biz BillPay lets you control what is paid, how much is paid and when it’s paid.
- Make payments more quickly and easily and gain greater control over cash flow
- Get anytime, anywhere access online for more convenience paying your bills
- Depend on added security because paying bills online is safer than mailing checks
- Save time by conveniently importing payees from Quicken® or QuickBooks®
- Pay multiple invoices for a single payee all at one time and account for them in a single location
- Easily set up recurring payments for monthly bills
Delegate tasks and set permission controls.
You maintain control of all the settings.
- Delegate the payment tasks you want, such as paying utilities and suppliers, running reports or accessing payment history
- Set permission controls so you’re always in charge of who can make payments, which payments they can make and the maximum payment amount
- Set up final approvals so you can give the go-ahead before any payments are made
Get custom reports with detailed information.
- Run audit reports and customize them for the precise payment information you need
- Track your company spending and payment history in just a few clicks
- View the payment activity of authorized users and keep track of the payments they have made
- Greatly reduce your paperwork and minimize manual record keeping