Skip to main content

Disaster Assistance - Hurricane Idalia

Customer Service Department toll-free at 1-855-447-7214

Whether you have experienced damage to your home or are having difficulty making your monthly mortgage payment, our team of specialists are available to discuss your unique situation and to help guide you during this difficult time.

Disaster Assistance

Here's what to do if you've experienced damage to your home. We've broken down the recovery process into three main steps so you can get started.

  1. File a claim with your insurance company. Make sure to report all your losses from the disaster.
  2. Contact our Loss Draft representatives at 1-855-447-7214. After filing the claim, your insurance company may issue a check - this is the Loss Draft Check. Once you receive this check, we will assist you with the rest.
  3. Register for assistance at The Federal Emergency Management Agency (FEMA) is the primary source for federal disaster assistance. If you're a homeowner, visit their website for helpful information, or read their document on how to get assistance after a disaster.

I was affected by Hurricane Idalia...

We understand that this is an unprecedented situation and recommend you follow the steps listed above. For information specific to Hurricane Ian, please visit

When registering for FEMA assistance, FEMA reminds disaster assistance survivors of the following:

  • National Flood Insurance Policy (NFIP) claims are not subject to state laws.
  • Registering with a community or faith-based group does not register them with FEMA.
  • Both homeowners and renters may be eligible to register.
  • Register even if you have insurance because not all damage may be insured.
  • Register even if you only had minor damage.
  • Register even if your home is still inaccessible.
  • Register even if you think you'll be ineligible.
  • Impacted customers can visit to learn more about the National Flood Insurance Program and how to file their Flood Insurance claim.
  • NFIP policyholders who have experienced flood damage should file their insurance claims as soon as possible to begin the recovery process.
  • Do not fall prey to scams. Speak only to your agent, the NFIP, or our FRB Mortgage servicer agent about premium payments.