You may be eligible to buy a home sooner than you thought.
- Qualify for a mortgage with help from co-borrowers –even those who don’t live in the home with you. If yours is one of the many households that includes extended family –grandparents, adult children–or other household members, their income may help you qualify for a mortgage.
- Co-borrowers don’t need to live in the home. The HomeReady mortgage allows for co-borrowers who don’t live in the home, making it easier, for example, for a parent to assist with a home purchase.
- Down payments as low as 3%. Not everyone can afford to make a large down payment when buying a home, and with the HomeReady mortgage you won’t have to. *Subject to credit approval.
- Savings over the life of the loan with private mortgage insurance that may be canceled.
- Convenient online education prepares you to buy and own a home for the long run. The convenient online education required for HomeReady mortgage prepares you to buy and own a home for the long run.
Want more details? Visit MyHomeReady.com
Apply online today to find out if the HomeReady mortgage is right for you.
Plus, we’ll put $500 toward closing fees/costs when you apply online!
HomeReady is a trademark of Fannie Mae